Product Code: DVKVHRZAC
Availability: In Stock
$15.92 $30.31

2x40 FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA - weight loss slimfasterFitne herbal tea, the original from ThailandSenna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widely used medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage.Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract, liver and constipation hemorrhoids.Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at the Detoxification of the body

Fitne herbal tea, the original from ThailandSenna leaves and beans are the most popular and most widelyused medicinal plants for detoxification and drainage.Senna is also used for spasms of the intestinal tract,liver and constipation hemorrhoids.Fitne tea helps very well in losing weight and at theDetoxification of the body!All ingredients are grown and processed naturally!You have a natural product that will help you to fulfill your wishes.Not only because of its good effect, but also because of itsexcellent taste and pleasant aroma, it is the most popular teaof its kind in Thailand!Ingredients :Senna Pods 75%Senna Leaves 25%

2x40 FITNE HERBAL DIET TEA weight loss slimfaster DVKVHRZAC

Write a review

Please login or register to review